In our continuing efforts to combat the COVID 19 virus, HOAF offers the following services:
- Vaccines, boosters and third doses through our on-site vaccine clinic
- Administration of the Evusheld prophylactic therapy for severely immunocompromised patients
- Refer symptomatic HOAF patients, who test positive with the virus, for treatment with available monoclonal antibodies or antivirals
Our visitor policy allows for:
- EXAM: one visitor ONLY is allowed with patients regardless of visit type.
- INFUSION: one masked visitor may accompany patients.
We ask that all visitors be symptom-free, with no recent exposures to COVID 19.
To return to the office, patients who have tested positive, are required to present a negative test after two weeks of confirmed COVID 19 diagnosis or no test required if more than 30 days has passed.
For those patients with COVID-like symptoms, a test is required before entering the building. Testing can be done in our outdoor COVID testing area. Please call our office to schedule. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU ARE HAVING SYMPTOMS! These include:
- Scratchy or sore throat
- Body aches
- Loss of sense of taste and/or smell
All patients, visitors and vendors must properly wear a mask to be admitted to the office.