Nurse Practitioner Keri Bradshaw joined HOAF in 2021. She loves working with a supportive team in a place where she is constantly learning.
“It is very rewarding to become a part of our patients’ lives and help them through some of the most difficult times. My goal each day is to build a relationship with our patients by providing the care and support they need and deserve during hard times.”
After receiving her BNS in 2009 from Radford University, Keri worked as an Oncology Nurse Navigator. In 2018, Keri received her MSN and FNP at Chamberlain University and has since worked in oncology as a Nurse Practitioner. Keri is a certified family nurse practitioner and an advanced oncology nurse practitioner. Keri is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of the Advanced Practitioner Society for Hematology and Oncology and the Oncology Nursing Society.
When out of the office, Keri enjoys spending time with her family, completing home projects, and relaxing by the water.
- BSN, Radford University, Radford, Virginia, 2009
- MSN, Chamberlain University, Downers Grove, Illinois
- FNP, Chamberlain University, Downers Grove, Illinois
Licensures and Certifications
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of Advanced Practitioner Society for Hematology and Oncology
- Member of Oncology Nursing Society