“I’m very proud to work with a team of professionals who are setting the national standards for cancer care. Other practices model themselves on ours! We bring world-class treatment to our hometown to best serve family, friends and neighbors. Everyday is exciting.”
Virginia Sebastian Storage joined HOAF in 2015 as a practice administrator, bringing with her a record of successful administrative management. Virginia earned her MBA from Averett University in Danville, Virginia, and her BA in psychology and rhetoric and communication studies from the University of Virginia. She possesses excellent managerial and organizational skills and has held such high-ranking positions as Administration Vice President for a local credit union, and interim CEO.
Virginia is excited to be a part of the HOAF family, where she can put her extensive background in finance, human resources, training and development, and all aspects of practice management to use in the daily operations of the HOAF practice.
Virginia is an active member of several professional organizations, including the Fredericksburg Regional Society for Human Resource Management, the Richmond Compensation Association, and the Credit Union Executive Society.
Outside of work, Virginia has several passions, including her active involvement with the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) — the non-profit, non-political volunteer women’s service organization dedicated to promoting patriotism, preserving American history, and securing America’s future through better education for children. In addition to planning family trips to Disney World and various other destinations, she loves to read and is a big movie buff.
- MBA, Averett University, Danville, Virginia
- BA, Psychology and Rhetoric & Communication Studies, 1986 University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Certificate, Southeast Regional CUNA Management School at the University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- Professional in Human Resources Certificate, Society for Human Resource Management
- Certified Credit Union Executive, Credit Union National Association (CUNA)
- Certified Compensation Professional, World at Work Society of Certified Professionals
- Fredericksburg Regional Society for Human Resource Management
- Richmond Compensation Association
- Credit Union Executive Society