The Cancer Care Your Patients Deserve
When you refer patients to HOAF you can expect the highest quality comprehensive oncology care in the Fredericksburg and Stafford areas. We offer acute patients same-day appointments and see every new patient within 72 hours. Patients and referring physicians alike truly appreciate our efficient approach because whenever a cancer diagnosis is possible, getting answers fast gives peace-of-mind.
At every step in the process we offer state-of-the-art technology, personalized care programs, and progressive treatments delivered with heart. Follow our standard referral process or acute same day process based on your patients’ needs.
Oncology Referral Protocol
- Leave a voicemail for New Patient Coordinator Patti Martin 540-371-0079 ext. 172, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below. (For acute same-day patients, please note that that you need to connect with one of our physicians immediately and Patti will connect you directly.)
- Download our referral form
- Complete the referral form and fax with requested records to: 540-656-2653
Requested Referral Records
- Demographics and Insurance Cards
- Last 6 months of office notes
- Last 3 months of labs
- Radiology related to diagnosis
- Op reports
- Pathology reports
- Echo, EKG, PFT Reports
Our 8 nationally known physicians work alongside teams of advanced practice providers, nurses, and clinical and administrative staff to ensure HOAF patients receive superior care. We have a proven record of collaborating with our referring physicians throughout the treatment journey and you can place your trust in our team. We invest in therapies and solutions for our patients that are one-of-a-kind in our region including advanced clinical trials, on-site prescription services and labs, and acute care surveillance clinic, palliative care, Flow Cytometer testing, and support groups and networks that round out our holistic approach. Refer your patients to world class care in our community.